Silver coins are an affordable and effective way to shelter a portion of your income from the economic destruction that is only beginning.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Q&A: Investing in gold/silver mining companies, advice?

August 24th, 2011 | Silver Investing Advice

Question by Joe Blow: Investing in gold/silver mining companies, advice?
I want to invest in the stock market. I am new at it, so bear with me. I am 18, going to college fall 2012 and am working for the next year in my family restaurant. My dad told me I should consider investing in the stock market. He recommended I buy dunkin donuts. I was also thinking investing in gold mining companies like Coeur d`Alene Mines Corporation (CDE) and Extorre Gold Mines Ltd. Ordinar (XG). Any advice for a new investor? I have $ 5,000 in the bank but I only want to invest $ 2,500 (I have college paid for by the government internship program and scholarships so i am good there) but I want some money for later in case I want to go to law school or graduate school. So any advice on investing in Dunkin Donuts, CDE or XG? And when does gold go up and down? Because obviously that affects the gold mining companies stock prices. Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by KIRKUK
http://www.kitco.com/

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Related posts:

Q&A: I am open to investing advice…?Q&A: Is it better to invest in Gold/Silver ETFs or in Gold/Silver mining companies?Investing in Gold & silver advice needed?Investing In Mining StocksInvesting in Gold & silver advice needed?

View the original article here

2 comments:

sandeep sharma said...

The Company is looking at developing the Trinidad-Mina Vieja portion of the project, through a possible partnership with a small-scale mining company.
Exploration mining companies
_____________________
Australian mining companies

sandeep sharma said...

The Company is looking at developing the Trinidad-Mina Vieja portion of the project, through a possible partnership with a small-scale mining company.
Exploration mining companies
_____________________
Australian mining companies

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

My Blog List

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger